Two Dogs Position
Book 5 of The Positions of Love series
Powers: Superhuman hearing
Length: 7,626 words
A classic position: Doggy Style. One of Vic's favorites, it brings out the animal in him. Literally.
Vic finds that out the hard way, when Matt invites a handful of friends over for a party. Vic's heightened senses are reeling from the sights and sounds, and he has to lock himself away in the bathroom for a little alone time just to get his latest superpower under control.
But what he hears in the apartment above puts all thoughts of celebration on hold.
Note: may contain sexually explicit scenes of a homoerotic nature.
"Matty?" Vic called out as he shrugged out of his thin jacket. Closing the apartment door behind him, he headed for the kitchen, but it was empty. At the sink, he pried the lid off the container of pierogies, plucked one of the potato-filled pastries out with his fingers, and popped it in his mouth. Taking a second pastry, he reached out with his mind to connect to Matt's. ::Where are you at, sexy? I got pierogies.::
His lover's reply came from the bedroom. ::I just got out of the shower.::
::Damn.:: Vic grinned as he chewed. ::I missed that?::
In the bedroom, Matt laughed. ::Sorry, babe. I'm getting dressed now, though, if you want to come watch.::
Vic didn't need to be asked twice. Leaving the rest of the pierogies on the sink, he rinsed his hands and headed for their bedroom. Matt sat on the edge of the bed in his underwear, a T-shirt and jeans laid out beside him. Through the front of his white briefs, Vic could see the outline of his lover's thick cock, curving to one side. The black curls on top of his head still dripped from the shower. Crossing the room to stand before him, Vic touched that damp hair with both hands, delved his fingers into the wet curls, then pressed his face to them to breathe in Matt's clean, soapy scent. "You could've waited for me to get back," he murmured into Matt's hair.
His lover kissed his stomach, a quick peck Vic felt through the thin tank top he wore. Then Matt's arms circled around his waist to hug him close. Pressing his cheek to Vic's belly, Matt pointed out, "I'm still mostly undressed. And I'm hard as a rock, babe. I was thinking about you."
With a laugh, Vic told him, "I see that. You know, our neighbor downstairs isn't home. We should take advantage of this while we can."
"He's out?" When Vic nodded, Matt let out a loud whoop! as he jumped on the bed, and the springs creaked wildly beneath his weight. "We can be as randy as we want. Hell, we can even fuck on the floor ..."
He froze, that image sharp in his mind. Vic almost staggered beneath the sudden emotion that flooded his lover's thoughts. Then Matt's gaze flicked up to meet Vic's and, without saying a word, they both grinned. "Oh God," Matt gushed with a laugh. "The floor. Want to do it doggy style?"
"Is that in my book?" Vic teased.
"If not, it should be." Rising to his feet, Matt yanked his briefs down to the floor and kicked them away. "We can write it in, if we have to."
- Fallen Angel Reviews: 4 out of 5.
- "The love between Vic and Matt is easy to see and the sex scene between them is very erotic and touching at the same time. It is interesting to see that most people see Vic as dangerous, except for Matt and their elderly landlord who see what Vic is like inside."
- Joyfully Reviewed:
- "All the love and hot sex that Matt and Vic are famous for with the addition of some excitement too."
- Reader Review by Elisa Rolle.
- "Less than 25 pages, is another scene in Vic and Matty's life and a small chapter to add to this funny series."
- Two Lips Reviews: 4½ out of 5, with a "heat level" of 1½ out of 3.
- "Later an interesting development occurs - Vic now has the senses of a dog, which is hilarious and lucky for their landlady who lives above them. Vic hears something going on that he realizes requires his assistance ... I really liked the way that Vic appears to be gruff and uncaring but deep down you know he does care and shows it to Matt and luckily others in a myriad of ways."